Anyone 17 years or older, as a potential student, is required to fill out and turn in a copy of the LDI Participation Agreement.
Expected Outcome of LDI Graduates
- Certificate of Workforce Readiness
- Professional Development Mentor
- Continuous Educational Training
- Submit Application by Deadline.
- Interview for the program.
- Sign Participation Agreement.
LDI is a 12-week, 108-hour course.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays 9 am-Noon
Blackhawk Empowerment Center
330 15th Ave
Rockford, IL 61104